01308 488066

Where can I find out more about getting help with my tax debt?

For PAYE and non-business debt you can contact us for more information on Employer and HMRC error. You can also visit the tax debt section of the TaxAid website. From there, you can also download their tax debt booklet in PDF format, which is a very helpful guide to the steps you should take.

TaxAid is a separate charity providing free tax advice to working people on low incomes who cannot afford to pay a professional adviser and particularly those who are in tax debt crisis. Their service is also independent and confidential.

Comments are closed.