01308 488066

Where can I find more information?

If you are over 60 or near retirement and on a low income, you can contact us on 01308 488066 or via our 'contact us' form on this website. A tax adviser will check your personal situation and guide you in the right direction, based on your own specific circumstances.

If you are under 60 or self-employed, you can contact our sister charity TaxAid on 0345 120 3779.

You can also find out more information about what HMRC does and its responsibilities on the GOV.UK website.

Comments are closed.